Hello! I’m Pawel Lipowczan. Software Engineer, Developer and Architect from Poland, Ustron. I have rich experience in web, desktop and mobile development. I'm also a specialist in nocode tools, integration and automation.
- I settle hourly for real time worked - (time & material) tracking time either with a simple excel timesheet or a specified time tracking tool.
- I work asynchronously across tasks. Typical scenario: client creates task, client assign me to the task, we talk about the task in the task context (optional), I do the task and track time spent on it, I resolve task, client closes task or add remarks – the process might differ according to client needs.
- To keep it clean and everyone can do their job and not get distracted I prefer 3 types of contact channels:
- Very urgent – mobile
- Urgent - instant messaging (teams, slack, sms, whatsup, messenger, etc.)
- Standard - email, comment on task
- Billing periods dependent on client - monthly preferred.
- Billing method dependent on client – if the client won’t specify it I’m generating excel timesheet with hours spent on each task by date and I send it together with invoice.